“Innovation management” mentorship project will be launched soon. The main goal is to provide mentorship training on “Innovation management”. At the start of the project, 4 trainings will be organized for 10 companies. The trainings will cover the following key aspects of innovation management:
- How to generate innovation in the companies?
- How to evaluate the viability of innovation?
- How to integrate innovation in the organizations?
- Innovation management tools study,
- Innovative methods to make the business model more relevant and attractive,
- Market assessment tools for the evaluation of a new business model,
- How and where to find funding for innovation launch?
After 4 trainings, 5 companies out of 10 will be selected, with whom individual meetings will be organized and individual mentoring will be provided on innovation commercialization, also the internal functions will be studied and an individual roadmap will be provided to manage innovation within the company, as well as to develop it in the right direction.