From 8 to 10 September 2020, Italy’s international showcase for the fruit and vegetable sector will offer business opportunities through a digital platform where it will be possible to meet buyers from all over the world, opening up new international markets for the sector.
This innovative project makes Macfrut the first digital trade fair for the fruit and vegetable industry.
The virtual stand consists of the following modules:
1. Virtual Stand BASE UNIT: 1000 euros. Includes:
• Brief description of the company
• Video about the company lasting 56 seconds
• 10-page multimedia brochure with images and text
• Line for online negotiations and the ability to schedule meetings
2. MULTI (additional modules, cost 1000 euro/each):
• Additional video lasting 56 seconds
• Optional 10-page multimedia brochure with images and text
• An additional line for online negotiations with the ability to conduct several negotiations simultaneously.
A company can order several additional modules depending on its needs (for example, if it has several different types of activities).
You can see how the virtual stand is arranged at this link: https://youtu.be/UZ8PJfRgB70
For national stands, it is possible to place a banner on the Macfrut Digital main page https://www.macfrutdigital.com/ . The cost of such a banner is 500 euros. During the exhibition, the transition from this banner will be carried out directly to your virtual national stand.
Here is attached the information for your companies in Russian and English, as well as a registration form, which you will need to fill if decide to participate. Registration deadline is July 25, 2020. The deadline for uploading materials for a virtual stand (video and multimedia brochure) is August 30, 2020.